Friday, June 29, 2012

Is Jim Cornette Childfree?

Just something I've been wondering lately.

For those who don't know, Jim Cornette is a man who works in professional wrestling as a manager, commentator, promoter and booker.  From what I know about him, he's liberal (pro-choice, atheist, adamantly hates Republicans, anti-racist, etc.) who doesn't ID as Democrat.  He's 51 - almost 52 - and has never had kids.  He has said some things that has made me think he has chosen not to have children, such as stating in a shoot interview that he hates kids (not all CFers hate kids but I figure if you hate kids, you're definitely not gonna have 'em) and joking about how he likes children cooked.

Edit: I found the video where he states he hates kids.  Some people have stated that he states that he hates Vince Russo's kids but that's clearly not the case in the video.  Between 6:44 and 6:49 he says "I hate kids, anyway.  For truth be honest, most of 'em because they're all...you know...misbehavin'...but anyway..."

No comments:

Post a Comment